Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tips on Driving

I recently just got my Learners permit and I started driving on Friday. My mom took me driving in one of the parking lots.One thing that I've noticed is that when you are first learning to drive, take it slow as you are getting used to the feel of the car. As you get more comfortable, you can drive faster. But if you have to write the test first, make sure you know that you know the stuff first before you write it. If you think you know the stuff, take practice tests online first. If you get 90% of the questions right, you'll know that you are absolutely ready to take the test you get your learners permit because the questions on the test is hard. so if you are learning to drive or you are studying for the test, well good luck! I wish you the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment