Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Birthday

Earlier this week, it was my birthday. I had my best friend and my stepbrother over for like a mini party. I also had my friend from school come too. It was sunny with no clouds all day and it was almost scorching hot but luckily for me I got to go swimming. I even got to go tubing. It was my first time tubing in like 5 years. After I went tubing, I learned how to pull a tuber behind a boat as well. After that we had sushi and a blizzard cake and then we went to a movie. My best friend Branae went to go see transformers and my mom and her boyfriend me and my friend Stephanie went to go see Harry Potter. It was an awesome movie just with a sorta sad ending. My mom and her boyfriend think that the movie sucked but that was their opinion. I had an awesome birthday. It was even better than last year and my birthday last year was pretty good, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment